About the Group
An Award-winning Legacy Unfolds
Alfardan Group has long been regarded with the highest standards of excellence, for over 6 decades, in the hospitality and property development industry in the region, which includes:
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha, Qatar
- The St. Regis Doha, Qatar
- Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl-Doha, Qatar
- Six Senses Kocatas Mansions – Turkey
- The Residences at The St. Regis Marsa Arabia Island, The Pearl-Qatar
As a reputable and trusted global real estate developer, the Alfardan Group has established their foundation, with both luxury residential and business destinations, in the Sultanate of Oman.
The Residences at The St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat
The Residences at The St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat cater to both local and global luxury connoisseurs as an ideal holiday destination as well as a premium residential address.
- Property includes branded residences and luxury hotel apartments
- Located in Al Mouj, adjacent to The Sultanate of Oman’s only signature PGA standard 18-hole golf course and golf academy the Al Mouj Golf Course
- Close to leisure destinations on the city’s stunning coastal line, comprising a marina, several parks, residential and retail projects, wellness facilities and a community hub
- Boasting dual lush green frontages alongside the 360-meter beachfront
- Residents are welcome to enjoy the facilities offered at The St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat
The St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat
Where Serenity meets Sophistication
The St. Regis brand of hospitality arrives on the shores of the Sultanate of Oman to offer its 5-star hotel living through 269 unique guestrooms with unparalleled beachfront views all year round.
The Residences at The St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat are located within the prestigious Al Mouj district. Facing the water along a 360-metre coastline, surrounded by the renowned golf course, this project sits on a 46,835 m2 plot. Its total built-up area is 121,487 m2, comprising of 269 luxury guest rooms, and 169 branded apartments.
Iconic by Design
The graceful curvilinear facade of the project is inspired by oceanic fluidity and the waves that graze the shores. The horizontal elements of the elevation emphasize the project’s low-rise architectural form that stretches across the beachfront of the Al Mouj. Every detail in the design of this project follows an organic form in constant motion.
Progress Through Time